quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

Heyyy



Estou muitooo animada essa manhã! Tenho dado uma olhada no Google Analytics e percebi que o blog tem recebido algumas visitas internacionais, especialmente EUA e Canadá! Então vou começar a traduzir os textos pra ajudar essa galera! Português é uma lingua bem difícil!

I'm really exited this morning! I've been looking my Google Analytics and figured out that the blog is reciving some visits out of Brasil, especialy USA and Canada! So I'll start to translate the texts in order to help you guys to understand! Portuguese is kind of a hard language!


Para ilustrar, umas fotos pré-Post It do Vegas - quando eu ainda tinha cabelão =[ .
Ahh!! Comentem pessoas bonitas!! Preciso saber o que vocês acham, para melhorar o conteúdo do blog!!

To ilustrate the post some pictures going to the Post It party at Vegas Club -when I still had my long hair =[.
Ahh!! Leave coments beautiful guys!! I need to know what you think, in order to improve the blog!!




Bia Tabosa

Nenhum comentário: