quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

Será que volta??

Mesmo quando pochete na cintura não era sinônimo de extrema breguiçe, eu não usava.... se a moda voltar eu sei que não me jogarei! Gosto pessoal....
Maaaaasss.......

Even when pochette on the waist was not synonymouse of extrem out of style, I didn't use it.... if  it arise again in fashion, I know I'll not throw myself in! Personal taste.....
Buuuuuuuut.......





Ela foi desfilada no inverno de 2007....
It was in 2007 winter catwalk....


...No verão de 2008...
...In the summer of 2008...





...E anda surgindo em alguns blogs de fora.
...And some blogs around the globe.

Vamos esperar e ver quanto tempo vai demorar para a  super-pochetinha-na-cintura  voltar a cair no gosto das brasileiras.
Ahh...Não estou  falando daquelas pochetinhas bonitinhas tipo cinto, tá? (eu já quis muito uma em 2008)

Lets wait and watch how long is gonna take until the super-pochette-on-the-waits get back in the brasilians taste.
Ahh...I'm not talking about that cute little pochettes like a belt, ok? (I really wanted one back in 2008).



Feel free to create!



Bia Tabosa


Nenhum comentário: